Yay I Can Afford Intel Core i9

Yay I can Afford Intel Core i9

I have a solution to buy Intel Core i9 now.

New payment method. Just sell your kidney to get it.

"I don't need it, I don't need it, I definitely don't need it... "

Only way you could afford this in a completely new rig would be if you got paid really well, didn't have any other payments to pay off, car payments, food, bills, etc etc.

$1000 for just a CPU is mental. I know it's not NEEDED for any sort of gaming these days, but when people see this price tag for one component, no wonder people want just a simple console.

I'm like 99% sure that the 7900X is the entry-level i9; the 7920X, 7940X, 7960X, and 7980XE all have a higher core count and MSRP.

Great news. Let me just pull out a $1,000... wait probably more like $1,500 because I live in the UK... wad of cash from the bank and pop down to the local chemists for a dollop of liquid nitrogen and I'm in business.

In all seriousness this is cool as shit even if it is completely unrealistic for ordinary consumers like me. I'm in bad need of an upgrade but all this competition between amd and Intel is making me hold off far longer than I probably would have otherwise.

thanks amd. it's too bad these aren't mainstream and are expensive as shit.

Popular posts from this blog

Kid Created Art Dad Has Dirty Mind (FlyGuy Dickspud Born)